– Permanent – Neither the substrate or adhesive will deteriorate.
– Waterproof – Both the substrate and the adhesive are unaffected by moisture or water.
– Quick – Simply cut the right size patch, peel off the release liner and apply patch!
– Strong – An attempt to remove the patch will result in destruction of the patched area.
Neat – A Flex Mend patch is almost invisible when used to repair damaged bottom boards.
– Unaffected by cold – Cold be applied in below freezing temperatures and will hold.
Repairs holes, cuts and tears from plumbing repairs, weak seams and damage from cats & other animals.
To install: remove all dust, dirt, road film from bottom board before repair. Surface should be clean and dry. Just cut Flex Mend bottom board repair material to the required size. Remove bottom paper and place patch in place. Press firmly in place.
This store is under construction Any orders placed will not be honored or fulfilled