Insert the pipe and the teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal. Fitting can be rotated after installation and removed using a disconnect tool (sold separately). Stainless steel teeth provides a secure connection and chlorine-resistant O-ring makes for a long-lasting seal.
- Push-to-Connect fittings are ideal for installation in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground)
- Can be installed on wet or dry lines and pressure tested immediately
- Low-lead DZR corrosion resistant brass body
- Code approved and listed by IAPMO and design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- 25-Year Warranty when used with PEX, copper, CPVC
- 1/2 in. pipe insertion depth = 15/16 in. 3/4 in. pipe insertion depth = 1-1/8 in.